Friday, October 31, 2014

Ethan's Halloween Party at CTK!

I am room mom for Ethan's kindergarten class with Mrs. Johannes so I got to plan the Halloween Party.  Since I was somewhat limited in my ability to plan Ethan's birthday party this year (remember...Chuck-e-Cheese...not much you can do from a party planning standpoint for that!), I took out my built-up party planning needs on the Kinders Halloween Party!

Treats!!


We played the touch and feel game where they had to put their hand in the box and figure out what it was.  So for instance, there peeled grapes (eyeballs), cold spaghetti (brains), gummy worms (rat tails), pears (heart).  


Bags that the kids decorated.


Treat bags and mummy pudding cups w/oreos.


We colored Halloween masks and played Halloween BINGO!






And then the Moms all helped put together a last minute spider craft:-)

Finally, we ended the party with a dress-up relay race...the boys definitely liked this game more than the girls (in fact I think only one of the girls actually participated in the race:-)