Friday, June 21, 2013

Henson Robinson Zoo...Here Come the Toddler's!

Brady's daycare class had their fieldtrip today to the zoo in Springfield and as always I went along (I LOVE fieldtrips...as a working mama it is my chance to spend time with my boys during the day and to see them interact with their friends...I haven't missed one yet and I don't plan on missing any in the future...knock on wood!!)
Brady checking out the big turtle

 Brady and his friends:-)

Feeding the goats....this was by far his favorite part, he wasn't even the slightest bit nervous about these aggressive animals! 

Clearly misjudged this one:-)

Time to feed the fish!  (This made me super nervous....a bunch of 2 year olds climbing on the fence and sticking their heads through the opening with a big pond of water below....we fed the fish FAST and then moved on!
LUNCH TIME!  This was before we knew about Brady's allergies....hence a lunch box full of dairy and wheat (cheese stick, yogurt, cheese puffs, and PB&J). 


It was a fun day with my little monster....can't wait until next time!:-)