Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Nightly "Routine"

I say "routine", but with two little boys and two parents that work full time, nothing is "routine." However, I often say that my life is organized chaos...it may be crazy at times....but it works for us! Ryan and I both technically get off work at 5:00 pm, however one of us usually ends up having to stay later than 5:00. Whoever leaves at 5:00 picks the boys up and usually ends up at our house around 5:40. We try our hardest to eat dinner together as a family every night (some weeks are better than others!), and while we are making dinner Brady hangs out in his exersaucer and Ethan plays. This week Ethan started bringing his toys in the kitchen so that he could play with Brady:-)




After dinner is clean-up, baths (Ryan is the king of bathtime!), a little tv, books or games, then brush teeth, say prayers and go to bed at 8:00 pm! All of that in 2 1/2 hours...again, organized chaos!!!