More pics to post this weekend, but in the meantime, a few more Ethanisms.
--On the way to daycare this morning, Ethan told me "Mommy, we need to get my roller skates." When I asked him where they were, he said that "Captain Hook has them!" By the way, Ethan does not have roller skates and I doubt he even knows what they are!
--Last night, Ryan and Ethan were at home just the two of them while I was teaching, and apparently Ethan was giving Ryan quite a hard time. Ethan is going through a stage where he asks for something 20 times in a row with the hopes that he will exhaust you into giving it to him. When Ryan finally said his 20th "NO" to Ethan, Ethan's response was "you are gonna make Mommy sad." Apparently Mommy gets sad when Daddy tells Ethan no:-)
--Ethan's new response to us telling him no is "you don't tell me no." When I asked Ryan where he learned this, he pointed out that is what we tell him constantly!