Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our "Mini-Vacation" in Chicago

I had a seminar in Chicago on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week and Ethan and Ryan went with me. We left on Sunday to visit our friends Megan and Joe and their new little girl Eloise.

Ethan and Eloise


The Daddy's and their Babies....Aren't they all adorable?!



Monday we went to Shed Aquarium....Ethan loved every minute of it, but especially loved the smaller fish (small in comparison to the sharks and whales).










Ethan and Daddy in the Hotel Pool....Mommy was not eager to get into a bathing suit at 7 months pregnant:-) Ryan and Ethan had lots of Father/Son time Tuesday and Wednesday while I was at my seminar. Tuesday they went to Lego Land (for 5 hours!) and Wednesday they swam in the pool, ate Chicago hot dogs and went to a children's museum.







Ethan watching Finding Nemo....I think he loved it even more than before now that he has been to the aquarium!