"Oh thank you Grandpa!! A doo-rag....now this is more like it!"
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Our Own Little Red Riding Hood
So while we were in Shelbyville for the weekend I thought I would go visit with my friends and let Grandma and Grandpa have some alone time with Ethan. When I got back home after going for a long walk with Monica this is how I found Ethan! Mom and Dad had taken him for a walk down the lane to see Nanny and Grandpa and b/c it was a bit chilly Grandma (my mom) thought he needed his ears covered. Can you tell Ethan is thinking "please Mom, save me now....I can't believe Grandma put this on my head....when Nanny saw me she said 'oh my....he is too pretty to be a boy!'...I am so humiliated!"


"Oh thank you Grandpa!! A doo-rag....now this is more like it!"

"Oh thank you Grandpa!! A doo-rag....now this is more like it!"